We request information from you in several areas of our website, mobile services and other channels, that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to:
1. Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number and information about your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates;
2. Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers;
3. Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
4. Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
5. Your images, treatment results and details of visit recorded during consultation or in the course of providing services to you;
6. Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
Certain Personal Data (particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history) are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
1. For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
2. For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message (SMS) alerts;
3. For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services and conducting market research;
4. For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
5. To contact you regarding your enquiries;
6. To administer contests and giveaways conducted by us or on our behalf;
7. To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore;
8. To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
9. To improve our security, including in relation to the processing of payment by credit card to guard against the risk of fraud including carrying out matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
We may from time to time use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website and/or to improve our services and products. This means we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
If you do not wish to receive further marketing and promotional materials and information from us, you may opt-out by clicking here. Your request of withdrawal will take effect within 30 days from our received date.
Any personal information that we collect about customers will be kept securely in our internal database to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Your customer cards will be kept in designated storage area at our outlets accessible only by our authorized employees.
Please rest assured that your personal information and data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected as mentioned above, unless you request us to cease to hold the same. Such request may render us unable to further provide our services, information and/or promotional materials for your benefit in the future.
You may at any time request access to, make amendments to and/or obtain a copy of your personal information and data which are stored in our record. To exercise your rights, please email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your request(s) within 14 working days after receiving the same wherever possible, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so. Upon receiving the aforesaid request(s) from you, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity.